David Jones (‘Jones the Pots‘) makes mostly stoneware ceramics, donating his receipts to charity. You can buy pots from his current stock or commission new pots by donating directly to charity on the JustGiving website.
Typical prices for his smaller pots (mugs, small bowls and vases) are from £10 to £25. Larger bowls, jars and vases range from £25 to £50. Some special pots range up to £75.
To order a pot, please contact David on
- Donations should usually be made in 2 equal parts, the first before the pot is made, and the 2nd after it has been delivered.
- Donations to a different charity are negotiable. Please indicate which charity you’d prefer before ordering a pot.
- If you don’t feel happy making donations online, arrangements to pay by cheque can be made.
- Reimbursement of the cost of postage/delivery (usually less than £5 except for very large pots, or sets of bowls or mugs etc) may be payable directly to David in addition to the donation for the pot, if you live outside London.
- David’s decision on whether the pots meet the agreed specification is final!
- By making the first (50%) donation as in 1. above, you agree to all of these conditions.